Friday, January 9, 2009

So excited!!

I have to thank somebody.....big time.

Here's what happened. I get a call the other day. Missed it. But the person left a voice mail. She said she was a photographer in town and said one of my friends in town wanted to thank me for taking their pics. (um, I have only taken three families pics. Toughy? Not really! :))
So they registered me for a workshop! She is putting it on with another photographer in town. I'm ecstatic! She just needed to know if I could go or not.

It's two days. I talked to her today and one of the first things she said is that my friends wanted to remain anonymous. I laughed!

I'm pretty sure I know who it is, so if you read this THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are in so big trouble. But thanks alot!!! I should be able to take better pics of your fam next time! :)
I'm so excited. Nervous, ya. Why should I be nervous? I don't know. Just am. No real knowledge of photography stuff, but I am very eager to learn!

I'll let ya know how it goes!!

WHA-HOO!!!!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

That is awesome! :) You have great pictures and I"m sure that you'll learn a lot more!

Michelle Thompson said...

How fun! What a great opportunity! You should go to school to become a photographer. This could be the start.

Jackie said...

That is so awesome.. I am sure you will do great. You have a ton of talent.. So it should be lots of fun. Friends do the coolest things huh.. You deserve it girl..
Make sure to let us know how it goes..

Kara said...

I'm so jealous! You'll have to fill me in on all the fun things you learn.

Stacey said...

Congrats! I am sure you will be awesome! Enjoy your classes!

LauriJo said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am glad you get to do something you really enjoy! Take Care!

danielandjamaica said...

Awesome! I love all the pictures you've taken that I've seen on here. Will you take my family's picture? We need one bad. Don't have one with Mya yet! Let me know when... seriously. A warm day would be great!:)

Kacee said...

Woohoo for you!! Lucky! Then you can teach me how to use a camera...other than my phone! :) Have fun!! And post more pix!!! :) Love Ya!

avisiontoremember said...

You just have a knack for taking pictures. You will be awesome at it! Good luck.