Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not so foreign anymore

What a great day! I'm so excited to announce that the buttons on my camera are not crazy unknown symbols in a different language!! Yea!
The workshop went great and I'm really excited to put all I've learned to good use! It's still going to take practice to really figure it out and make it look great, but its so awesome to semi-know what I'm doing!!
Not only that, I'm looking for new lenses!! Hoorah! hahaha! I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but I have goals to look forward to making that happen!
I feel like I can manipulate sp? everything and start getting some fun pics. I found that my lens is not a quick lens and there are others that are pretty sweet!
I hope that I can start getting better pics and do less photoshopping to make them look better! So off I go to play....HA! It's back to reality now. Grouchy girls that don't want to eat dinner, laundry to do, singing time to plan....you get it!!
Thanks Buff and Cam for watching the girls so I could be there! And to you mystery person.....Thanks!!! I owe you SO BIG!

1 comment:

nina said...

It's always nice to be able to step out of your usual routine and try something new. I'm glad you've found something that you love doing. Good luck with it!