Friday, January 2, 2009

I tried. I really did.

I tried. I did. My little farts just weren't in the mood. So this is what I got. I laugh because they will hate them when they get bigger!! hehe!! It was kind of a last minute thing. We wanted to go see the new President Hinkley movie at the visitors center. But we ended up watching two shorter movies. Both of which were really good!! (The Stonecutter and A Pioneer Miracle) The girls were done, so we decided to go find some good places for pics. He mentioned The Jacob Hamblin home. They would be closing in a half hour (the Brigham Young home likes you to take pics before or after business hours, so we assumed they would be the same) So we took the tour :) and took like 5 pics. The lighting was already bad. like the gum in the mouth?
I wished these would have turned out!!! I loved this place!




8 comments:

Stacey said...

Your girls are soooo pretty! You did a great job on photographing them!

Michelle Thompson said...

Your girls are SOOOO cute!

Jem said...

You're pics are very cute and your girls look like twins with their hair the same length.

avisiontoremember said...

I think these pictures are adorable. I don't think that you could take a bad picture

Shawnee said...

The pictures are adorable! There is so much history to see down there.

Kara said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

Geraldine said...

I wish my tries looked as good as these. I enjoyed seeing you all at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I was jumping around on blogs (everyone does that, right?:) and saw yours. Your girls are sooo cute. My kids all act up as soon as the camera comes out. You got some great ones. Anyway---thought I'd just say hi!!