Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some new pics

Here are a couple of pics that I did a couple of weeks ago. Yes I am that behind. I was hoping that I would have my photo blog done and could be posting on there, but not so. Not yet anyhow! Quick explanation of these pics. This is Mason and his birthday is March 31. He shares the same day that his uncle died in Iraq. His mom is doing a little memoirs thing for the fam using all of his letters, flight jacket, etc. How do you think it turned out?







This is Sweet little Haven. She is a DOLL! Poor girl had a running nose and boogers:) But considering....she did pretty good until I took her outside! (Who can resist those rubberband arms!! :)
















8 comments:

Stacey said...

I think you did a great tribute to the family of the fallen soldier. Great job!
The little girl is a cutie! Love her chubbiness! Hope you are feeling well!

Kimberly said...

How touching! You did such a good job with the little boy. The little girl is a little cutie, too...I'm so glad you get to use your talents!!

LDA said...

Beautiful! I would like to book a photo session the next time you're in Lovell!

Kari said...

Those are so good!!! March 31 is a good day for a birthday might I add!

DAVID GREEN FAMILY said...

Kristin, Okay you do such a great job with your photography!!!! I need to schedule a time for after our baby is born, you are taking appointments by now, right???
If you get a boy and I don't I'm gonna be SO JEALOUS!!!! Hope you get past the sickness phase fast!!! Good luck!!

Michelle Thompson said...

These are so good. I can't wait to see Dustin's

mel n mike said...

Kristen! Good job! And what a cute little Haven, no? heheh. I like the ones of Mason, too. That's as still as I've ever seen him!

nina said...

Those all turned out really great, your getting really talented.