Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr. Suess Week

BLynn's school is celebrating Dr. Suess' Birthday this week. Monday was green eggs and ham for lunch....but since she doesn't eat lunch.... She got to participate in dress up and wacky hair day! She was SO excited, and I can't remember how many times she asked if I was going to do her hair funny. So this morning she woke up and we went to work......to create Little Miss Cindy Lou-hoo 2. (we did the best we could with short hair :))

When we were done, I told her that she looked like her, except her hair was blonde. Blynn got a flustered look on her face and said "WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT BLONDE!!!?" I had to laugh, cuz and as much as aunt Kacee does everyone's hair INCLUDING coloring, she should have known that I can't just put blonde in it. I had to laugh!
She loved all the attention she got all day as we ran errands today. :)

11 comments:

Kara said...

That is absolutely adorable. You are so talented.

The Leithead Family said...

Wow! You are amazing, Kristin!! I am sure she loved it...back to the good old days where everyone comments on her cute hair wherever she goes!! ha ha! How fun. Good work!

Lindsay said...

Wow, that is amazing. How cute!! Your little girl's hair always looks so cute, I am lucky if Carissa lets me put her hair in a poney tail......... very creative:)

Kari said...

That's too stinking cute!! I can just see her freakin out because it wasn't blonde!

Stacey said...

Way to go, Kristin! She is a adorable! Too cute that she wated it to be blonde...

nina said...

How cute! your such a good mom.

adamsfamilynews said...

I love her hair. Good Job!!

Kacee said...

So why doesn't she eat lunch?!? Just curious...Anyway...That is sooo cute!!! Her hair must be getting long!

Linda said...

Your going to get alot of comments on this blog it is just so fun :-)

danielandjamaica said...

THAT IS AWESOME!
O.K. we've got our Easter outfits all ready to go and Mya turns 1 the first week of April (I know, it's unreal) but we need pictures!!! So call me ASAP. We are not available til Sunday at the earliest.

Lundberg Family said...

I love it! How did you get it to stand up like that? Man...I need some hair classes or something. Too bad you don't live closer. Fun post!