Friday, March 27, 2009

As most of you have found out from the last post....Yes! WE ARE EXPECTING!! :) The girls are very excited minus the part that they just want another sister! Um yah. Well good luck with that one kiddos my vote (or maybe instinct?) is that this one is a boy! So far things are a bit different. I just started getting sick this last weekend at Kacee's. Blah! With my girls I was only sick at night. This one it is ALL DAY LONG!! I was dreading flyin into St. George because its pretty bumpy coming into land (Catherine I was so thinkin about ya!!!) And sure enough it was pretty bumpy!!! I wanted to loose my cookies :) So I'm hoping this phase will go quickly!!
The plan: We were "planning" on waiting a while before we announced. But things never go as planned around here! Long story short, we didn't want our girls to hear from someone else so Eli told them. Sure enough BrookLynn told Kacee when she saw her. Haha, Kacee can't keep secrets or more like it kills her to try and keep it a secret so she convinced me to spill the rest of the beans! I forgot my camera so we tried to use hers on her phone. Elle's shirt actually says "I'm the big sis!" but you need a microscpoe to see it. I couldn't figure out how to enlarge it. Anywho, the due date is November 10. And we are pretty excited!! Thanks for all your comments!

9 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

Congratulations. I hope it is a boy because it is so neat to experience both and they are so different. My pregnancy with Jayden was so different from the rest and I got really sick and never did with the others, so hopefully that IS a sign.

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!! I am so exctied for you guys, oh the joys of boys! A baby boy would be a fun addition to your family, having a little man running around the house. Both are so fun and so different even from the beginning. Good luck and congrats again;)

Kara said...

Congratulations. Apparently you need to put it in plain English for this loser to catch on. Now that I go back and look at your previous post I see it clear as day. DUH!
I'm so happy for you guys and wish you the best of luck!

Teri said...

Congrats...I'm looking forward to hearing what the sex is...there seems to be a lot of 3rd girls out there recently...:)

Lundberg Family said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful family. It will be fun to see what the new little one will look like...that is always my favorite. Hope you start feeling better! Take care!

The Edwards said...

Congrats! What a special time. We LOVE babies! ...even baby boys, but they sure are different:) We wish you the best and hope you get over the sickies.

Stacey said...

Whatever the little angel is...it will be a great addition to your family. Congrats! How fun!

Kimberly said...

That's great!! I hope you get your boy and that all goes well!!

Lauren said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you! Hope that things go well and you don't lose your cookies! :) Loves...