Friday, March 6, 2009

Missionary Homecoming!

*note* I think its about time to get myself a photo blog!! What do you think?

This was a first for me!! Rachel's little bro came home from serving his mission today! They asked if I wouldn't snap some pics for them. It was fun and definately different. I had to laugh cuz he looked at me with this quizical look and asked his fam "Do I know her??!" I had a good laugh over that one!! Welcome Home Elder Anderson! Here are some of the pics, enjoy!








6 comments:

jillha said...

AWESOME!! Thanks so much. Can't wait to see the rest!

Stacey said...

Great emotion in the photos, Kristin! I am sur the family appreciates these!

danielandjamaica said...

yes you should probably do a photo blog...
I got your # from Cat last night and will call you soon. Pencil us in somewhere, I'm just waiting for Mya's shoes in the mail and then we're totally ready.
Have you considered a wedding yet? I've got one for you that you can use as your guinea pig. We'll talk about it during our Easter session.

Kimberly said...

You've got a great talent, Kristen! I'm glad that you are getting so many opportunities to develop it! Congrats!

Rach n Adam said...

Love the pics!! They show the excitement! We all love the pictures and are so grateful that you were willing to help us out!! Thanks again!

Meg said...

You did a great job, taking pictures of my family! Thank you! They look awesome!