Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our weekend.....so far :)





Hey! We headed to Salt Lake with Eli on Friday. Kacee came out and got the girls and I and we headed to Roosevelt to spend the weekend with her! Its been fun so far!! Kacee has pampered us and you probably can't tell in the teeny pics (from her cell) that Elle has "Ariel" extensions and Blynn has "Pink" ones. They love them!!! There are only three, but they still think that they are the best!! They love to come to Kacee's cuz she spoils them rotten! I seriously think that the girls are always expecting some wonderful treats when they come to Kacee's!!! I'm sure that they won't want to go home anytime soon!! :)

15 comments:

Stacey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope you feel all right and have an easy time. What a blessing! The girls are adorable!

Brook said...

Hey Kristin!!! Congrats!!!! That is exciting!:) It's always fun to spend time with sisters/aunts:)

Kari said...

Do you realize what your bold letters spell out? Is there something you would like to tell us?

The Leithead Family said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Holy Crap! Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats!! How absolutely Wonderful!!! :):):)

Shawnee said...

You're EXPECTING. Took me a minute to get why certain words were so big. Yipee! When are you expecting?

Jackie said...

Congrats!!! I am very excited for you.. Keep us posted.. love ya

LauriJo said...

Congratulations!!!!

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck, I are pregnant???

Michelle Thompson said...

It sound like fun. What a great Aunt! Dustin will get his suits this Friday or Saturday, so I was hoping either Saturday or Sunday we could get together for a few pictures. I will call you in a couple of days when I know what his schedule is.

mel n mike said...

Very cute way to announce it, Kristen! I hope everything works out with Eli's school. And thanks again for taking pics of my little girl last week. I'm dying to see them! Congrats again!

Michelle Croft said...

Congrats! Do your girls know yet? When is your due date?

Andrea said...

YAY!! So Exciting!! Congratulations!!

Chelsey said...

Congrats! Nice way to let everyone know I almost missed it.

nina said...

Wow! That is exciting. Maybe you guys will be working on girl #3 just like us ;)

LDA said...

Okay, I totally saw that the first time I saw this post and I got excited, but then the rest of the words came up and I thought I was mistaken. I'm a little slow. CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY!!!