Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged!

Aunt Geraldine tagged me! This ought to be fun.....
A little about me...
What are the last three things I've purchased
1. Redbox movie!!
2. groceries
3. index cards (to make flash cards)

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1. In your arms by Plumb
2. ?
3. ?

What were the last three places you have visited?
1. Wyoming
2. Idaho
3. California (next week) :)

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Oceans series
2. Italian Job
3. Mr. & Mrs Smith ........just to name a couple

What are 3 of your favorite possesions?
Same Geraldine.....family but are not possessions but I care the most about them.
1. Testimony
2. place where we call "home"
3. Camera & laptop

What are your 3 wishes?
1. That Mr. Mayes would be home right now
2. That we could be in our own home
3. That everyone will be happy (truely)

What are three things you haven't done yet?
1. Took that photography class......
2. Finished school
3. Traveled the world

What are your three favorite dishes......(does this mean 3 desserts? main courses? appetizers? haha!)
1. Prime rib
2. a good salsa (with chips of course) so mexican
3. a good sandwitch yumm!

What are 3 things that freak you out?
1. Being alone
2. Something bad happening to anyone in my fam
3. LIZARDS IN MY HOUSE!!!

Name 3 things your good at. (can i skip this question?)
1. being a Clutz (now I know where elle gets it)
2. eating (see #8)
3. relaxing

Name 3 things you are currently coveting.
Since we don't covet.......
1. much thinner mid section....... (and thighs.........)
2. house
3. Eli's dream job!

3 bloggers I tag
1. Bobbie
2. Rachel
3. Kara

2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

I am so glad that we had the chance to get to know each other today! You are a doll and it's too bad that they are not going to let you stay permanently with our class! Your blog is great and your little girls are DARLING!!! I love their names. Keep in touch!
(PS I can tell by your 3 favorite movies that you are a Brad Pitt fan ... Can't blame you!)

nina said...

Lizards in your house? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would freak me out too!