Monday, August 25, 2008

D.E.M + K.M

Let me start this by saying........ there is nothing worse in the world than the fact that I have all these emotions and feelings pent up and no way to express them! Ouch. I'm not a person that is good with words, but when I read, I definately love the way I can feel when words are all put where they should be? Thinking that might not make sense I'll continue. (warning....this is going to be a mushy post)
I am missing Mr. Mayes so much right now it actually hurts. I know thats probably lame, but its exactly how I feel. I can't wait till he comes home. It will feel normal again. I love what he is doing, but it scares me to death. Nothing is better than watching him achieve his goals and dreams. But I am working so hard to get rid of MY fears.......
The other night was the best. Kids were in bed....asleep!!! We talked and laughed and flirted and told each other stories. It was awesome. It reminded me of our first date! I was so giddy.... We stayed awake for what seemed like forever! Those are the moments I love. He calls it Bonding time. How original. ;) I just wish that it could last longer. Sometimes we are so tired and stressed over the day that it is wonderful to fall in bed and push stuff off till later. But we never know when we will never have a later. Thats been brought to my attention more and more recently. Thats were all my fears are.
I'm greatful that we will be together forever.......theres nothing I could want more. We have lots of work to do.....but thats the good thing, we do it together. That would be another thing with him. He loves to do everything together. I don't care if he wanted to go out and do the "guy" thing...... but he stays.....with me.
One thing for sure is I could go off and tell you everything I love about him. It would be long. He has so many characteristics and talents that make me smile. I'm smiling now.
(his ears must be burning so bad it woke him up. Its 2am our time. 1am his time. Haha! See, even listening to his tired voice brings me a perma-grin!)
I have the best husband ever. He makes me feel like someone I never thought I could be, and more! He does that to everyone around him. I definately got extremely blessed. I don't know how it happened, but I am greatful to have him. Its late...... I can't seem to function anymore. You can probably tell it in this post.......but for you Mr. M,

Mr. Mayes,
I am counting the seconds till I can come pick you up! I miss you so bad....and so do your little girlies. It feels like forever already. Nothing will feel as good as your strong arms around me! and of course a kiss or two..... I can hardly wait......please hurry!
With all my love,
K

No comments: