Monday, August 4, 2008

Today...


Today BrookLynn ask what we are doing today. She will send her sister in to ask if they can do something. Today BrookLynn will ask if Eli is working or at school. Today BrookLynn will ask if its FHE. She will ask if she can somehow, someway get wet. Pool preferably. She will turn on the music in the living room and dance and sing. Today BrookLynn will pretend to be a princess. Ariel, if shes swimming and Belle if she's home. Today BrookLynn will ask if she can open the garage to get her bike out. She will act like shes twenty....not five. Today she will ask when she gets her shots and if today school starts. BrookLynn will ask a hundred or more questions..... She will try to bribe her sister for something and when she doesn't give in, BrookLynn will threaten her that she won't give her Halloween treats. Today BrookLynn will say "So it looks like I want_____". Today she will crack me up just by something silly she says. Today I will love BrookLynn more than ever before.









Today Elle will ask me the minute she wakes up if I will get her cereal. Then she will ask what she can have for a snack. She has her Barbie cup, plate, and bowl that she asks for every meal. But she is so understanding when it's dirty. Today Elle will ask me to help her wipe :), I guess I'm glad that she still needs me.... Today Elle will want to do whatever her sister does. Today she will find many different reasons to whine. She's a pro at it now. She will ask if I will play a bame (game) with her. Today Elle will ask if we can go somewhere preferably one of her friends houses! She will go through more than one outfit today counting her swimsuit. (They will be skirts.....guaranteed) Today I will listen for her, just to hear her cute laugh! Today she will ask me a billion times if I will get her a drink. She will do her little skip everywhere she goes. Today she might try to catch a lizard. BUT today I will love Elle more than ever before.

4 comments:

Jem said...

Today Jem will say, "That was the sweetest post ever. Great pictures, too!"

Kara said...

What a cute post. It was a nice reminder for me. Today is one of those days where it's easier to be grumpier with my children than be loving. You are such a good mom! I love your pictures! You learn way faster that I have!

avisiontoremember said...

By the way I love, love, love the picture at the top of your blog!

nina said...

That was a good idea on a post. My girls are very repetitive too. Kayla has asked me everyday (almost all eight years of her life that she could speak) what we are going to do today. My answer now after hearing everyday for six or seven years... "I DON'T KNOW!!, Would you let me wake up first?"