Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been tagged!

I AM

I've been tagged.

i am: a mom
i think: about my husband when he is away
i know: God loves me
i want: to be a great mom
i have: many falts
i dislike: people that aren't honest
i miss: Catherine and the girls, and our fam
i fear: not teaching my girls enough
i feel: for those who are hurting
i hear: my girls being very silly
i smell: the cold air!
i crave: my mom's homemade meals
i cry: alot
i usually: forget
i wonder: about the economy
i regret: days that pass without really doing something
i love: Eli and my girls, and family
i care: about those around me
i always: love to be with family
i worry: that i'm too up tight
i am not: a fast learner
i remember: childhood memories
i believe: in God and His love for us
i dance: with my girls
i sing: off key!
i don’t always: keep my house clean
i argue: to much
i write: I like to draw? that close enough?
i win: very seldom
i lose: lots of sleep
i wish: i could loose weight!!
i listen: to my girls
i don't understand: many things
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: when Eli flies
i need: God
i am happy: with my life!
I tag: Catherine, Brook, Bobbie, and anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: