Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cap!

BrookLynn finally got her "cap" on! A couple of pieces of tooth fell out on our way home from Wyoming. Her original appointment wasn't until December, so we called and Eli took her in. They didn't have time fix it that day so on Wednesday she finally got it fixed. She is sensitive to things, so I decided to tell her how they would fix her tooth! I told her about the shot and everything they would do and she was EXCITED!! I have never seen someone so excited to get a tooth fixed :) She did awesome. Didn't flinch when they gave her the shot, nothing. I'm still amazed that she did so good......so was the dentist!! He kept asking how she was doing and she would smile (to the best of her half numb face) and say "Guhhd" So we are proud of her!! She did so awsome he was like, we should fix the other cavity on the same side! And they did! Very proud of you BLynn!! Now, .......if only Elle would open her mouth for the dentist!!!!!

My cute little fart! We bonded while BLynn was in school. She was so cute! She snuggled in bed with me and we played Rock, Paper, Scissors! until she was tired of that and then she sung all the primary songs she knows. It was pretty cute. She still makes my heart melt...... how could she not with that smile!!

K, so Elle wants to be Ariel for Halloween. She won't give up on it. I looked for costumes and the ones I found where pretty much lame. The crusty hard material or the satin barely there material......$30 bucks. I DON'T THINK SO. Still no convincing!! We went to Joanns yesterday and looked for some material to see if I could possible make one. (scary! Mom??!!) Elle eyed some and it was a winner!! I looked at the patterns and of course they were out of that one!! So wish me luck.....it ought to be fun!!

We haven't been up to much lately. Last night we took the girls to Wall-e. It was cute. We laughed. The girls liked it.

Eli is almost done with this student, so we will see if they give him another one. Start date was this last Monday.....so we might not be so lucky. Other than that, we haven't been up to too much around here! It is very chilly here today! (so it must be freezing up north!!) We were going to go up to Roosevelt this weekend and meet Kacee, Mom, and Catherine and her girls. The weather wasn't going to cooperate with us so we decided against it. Kacee, hang in there!! I hope we can get together soon!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a brave little girl! That is great that she cooperated so well at the Dentist. :) My Aunt's dad is a dentist in SG, Larry Staples...Ariel, huh? I'm sure that her costume will be SUPER cute! Good luck!

Geraldine said...

What a brave girl. It was so nice to see all of you. Hope all is goign well.

The Leithead Family said...

Thanks for posting!! Tell BrookLynn I am so proud of her...and tell both of the girls that I love and miss them! I still haven't thought of anything good for Elle's costume...and haven't even decided what my own girls are going to be! Horrible!! Love you guys and hope to see you sooner than later...