Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where do I start?

Its been crazy busy these last two and a half months. So much has been going on....it seems like. But when I stop and try to figure out what it is.... I don't come up with too much :) We've moved. Its a good move, closer to family, our own house, etc. But.... I really miss St. George. Lots. Everything was so convenient. The weather was beautiful.... anyhow. We are here. Doing good, and waiting for summer. Oh my goodness I wonder if its ever going to come!! Tired of the wind, and having to turn on the heater!!!
We moved the first of May. It was adventerous. Of course it rained, and some of our things got wet. (everything was in a horse trailer) We did make it safe though. Dad and Eli drove down Sunday and we loaded everything up on Monday and was gone by 1. I really don't miss driving. :)
One of the first things we did was get the house ready. Painting and fun stuff like that. Then when the weather seemed to be looking up we planted our first real garden. We planted lots of things. We are so excited and it looks like it might pull through.....
We've done some major yard work.....with tons of stuff still to do. One of those on going projects. I'll post some pics. We got started without taking pics, but you might get the point.

The first real road trip. Didn't go so swell. She wasn't a fan of driving! The duck is one of her favorite toys. Pretty cute!
These two clicked back to road trip mode. Can't you tell? Yes we did still hear many "Are we almost there yet?!!!"


We baby showered for Kari. Always good for a party!!
Elle started swim lessons....which she LOVED. It was fun to watch her
Renewed the friendship with the "boys" :)
Ava turned 6....then 7 months already! Wow. She is growing so fast. I'm horrible. No 6 month well check. Being inbetween doctors really chaps me. Finding another one is proving more difficult. sigh. She did get double ear infections. That was sad. Poor baby. Spent LOTs of time with cousins.





I'm headed back this weekend for more wedding pics and to soak up the sun :) Eli is running the Ragnar Relay this weekend. 12 people, two days, 180 miles. Insanity!
Blynn is in summer school till next week. She's done really well. It was a surprise to move up here and find out she is behind on reading! She's getting caught back up though! She was able to go to school here for a month and get to know kids and teachers. She loved her teacher. Elle is ready for Kindergarten next year. She can hardly wait to be with all her cousins and finally go to a big school:)
I guess this it for now. I'm going to try a little harder. I've just found other things to do! :)

No comments: