Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Swim, storms, and not much else :)

This is Ava enjoyed the storm :)
Our flooded driveway. Another nice "spring" storm.

This is what happens with sunscreen. Seriously! He applied it several times. (Isn't he a hottie?) Are you loving the mohawk look? He just ran the Ragnar Relay Race in Utah this past weekend. Him and Kaleb both shaved their heads (mascots?) for the race. It went well and they did pretty good. I need to get their pics posted from it. Congrats K-bob and babe!! I'm proud of ya! :)








We love summer....ps- summer will you please kick in now?? I miss warm.
































2 comments:

Stacey said...

Pretty pictures of the girls! Eli looks very different with his head shaved! I am glad they did well in their race.

Jem said...

I bet the girls love being with their cousins again. And, just so you know, summer is HERE! Triple digits too many times already.