Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She did it!

She rolled over from her tummy to her back. I wasn't expecting that!!! I layed her on the floor and was playin with her and decided to do some tummy time. Moved back and she rolls over. Yesterday was her 4 month check up and immunizations. (poor thing!!) Her doc asked what she was doing and all the fun questions like does she giggle yet? Sleep through the night (HA!!! My kids don't grasp that concept) So tonight she surprised us by rolling over. Its going to fly by from here.
She weighed 14 lbs and was 25 in. long!
She isn't a big fan of her rice cereal....going to try the oatmeal and see if thats any better!
She is a sweetheart and is loved a lot around here!!

3 comments:

nina said...

She's so sweet. I definately think she looks more like you the older she gets.

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Love this pic, what a doll! Glad you're moving back home- I'll get to see you more often!

Jess said...

So cute!