Friday, March 5, 2010

Dr. Suess week

Yes its that time of year again. Celebration of Dr. Suess week at school. The only pic I managed to get was of Crazy hair day. I was stressed trying to figure out something fun and crazy. I found a fun pic online, but she doesn't have enough hair and I didn't have any fudge time to figure it out. So morning of, this is what we came up with. Thank you wiffle balls. :) You saved my bacon. She was really looking forward to it!
I was just about to send her out the door when my neighbors knocked. She needed me to watch her little girl until she went to school at noon, OH and do her hair for crazy hair day. No creative juices flowing. She just had perfect hair for ratting. The end effect was similar to a trolls hair. With multi colors too!
Blynn loved the crazy socks, wearing green, and jammies day too. :) (Does wyoming celebrate this?)

4 comments:

nina said...

Ha ha... that is so cute. You are so creative.

Jem said...

Way cute. I love Dr Seuss week! I wish I had girls though. Cant do much with Bobbys hair.

Lindsay said...

No, not the way you guys do. What a fun thing to do. I love the cute crazy hair:)

JEN&JIMMY said...

That hair is so right on! Your little WHO is so adorable! You are the best mom ever seriously, you are so creative and put so much thought into what your girls are doing! How in the world did you get new text on your blog! You must tell me!