Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little bit of everything....

Ava ate cereal tonight! We did try last week, with not much luck. She wasn't sure what to do. But we decided to go for it again tonight and she picked right up on it and ate a couple tablespoons worth!

Dirty face! Rice cereal is horrible....it gets everywhere!
Chillin in her plane jammies!

Sister E playing "airplane" with her.



********************************************


I caught them like this the other day. So funny. They love the tub. Anytime we will let them they are in it! Eli told them that they could wash off their stinky feet. :) great fun huh!

****************************************************


For my b-day we went bowling. That was the activity the girls picked out for me to do. We had a blast!! The girls loved it and have been begging to go again! Ava did great too so it made it that much better! We woke up that morning and the girls and Eli did breakfast in bed for me. I bathed Ava while they got it ready then jumped back into bed :) They did eggs and toast, and crepes. Blynn brought it in and my crepe had a nice bite out of one end. I got a kick out of that! Eli even did fresh squeezed OJ.
After breakfast the girls brought in their presents for me. They were so excited....to give me one of their books, a basket, snowglobe, and homemade cards. I loved it and it was great. They would have given me the world if they could have! I love them so much!
Later that afternoon after league was done we went bowling. They loved it. Elle was so funny to watch. A heavy ball, lack of positioning, and other things, made it very entertaining! (remind me to blog about watching her jump rope. THAT was the BEST!!) Blynn had a great time even though she wasn't winning. It was pretty hard considering she does pretty dang good on the Wii! :) They even let me win. I guttered my first two balls.
Then I was able to enjoy a sweet date with my hubby. We went out to dinner child-less. It was heaven. Nobody screaming that they didn't and wouldn't eat what I was makin (Elle) and adult conversation. We even enjoyed a movie afterwards.. Thanks to the Barnes' who endured our grouchy baby and rambunctious kids!! THANK YOU!!
Thanks to everyone who called and did messages on facebook. It made my day! Here's to enjoying my last year in the twenties........ ouch. i'm getting up there.








Sorry so blurry....
***************************************************



****************************************************************************************

Sunday I had had enough of some attitude that the girls were dishing out. They had pushed every button and I was done. So I sent them to the "corner". (please don't mind the laundry, it is cleaned. or the mess...) They were like this for quite a while.







3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, again!! Ava is getting so big, what 3 cuties you have.

Rach n Adam said...

Glad that you had a fun birthday! Bowling is always fun...especially with kids! hehe...such cute pics! :)

Jess said...

Your blog is so cute! I love your girls...darling! I"m going to blog-stalk you now! :)