Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally catching up

Well to start off this post, The 10th was Eli's 31st B-day!! The girls were so excited to celebrate. We decided to celebrate for a couple days. He was scheduled to work on his bday so we took Tuesday and went bowling. (its so hard to back track...I can't remember anything!!) The girls are huge fans of bowling now. Eli killed us. Next time I will have bumpers for me. seriously. It was that bad!! Coming off of Easter vacation, I loved Claudia's cream cheese pie she made for Eli, so I decided to make another one, for me! :) But it benefited Eli too! Eli did have an approval for a shift trade so he did get to spend his bday at home. The night before the girls and I made huge signs for the garage door outside. They wrapped a couple a presents. We went to the airport the next morning and the girls were so excited I thought that they would blow it before he saw his signs! We were almost home and Elle was so excited she yelled, "MOM is dad awake!!!!?" All I could do is laugh. We made him breakfast. And that night we took the girls to Family Fun and then we hit a movie. It was great fun. I love being able to spend time with him. He is amazing. Love him so much and are greatful that he is ours!! Here's to another great year babe!!! (Even if you do have several more gray hairs along for the ride!!)


On the 3rd our sweet little angel turned 5 months already!! Time is flying. I know I say that every month but its hard to savor this! She is showing more and more of her personality. She can turn on the tears in a heart beat. :) She loves to scratch materials, your arm, face, whatever she can get her hands on! She's trying her veggies and already isn't a fan of green beans! :) I love the faces! She will talk and talk to you if you give her attention. She loves her mommy!! It makes me feel so good when she see's me and gets excited. She makes all these cute little noises. And, at times it stinks because I need a stinkin break!!! :) I love her to pieces! All her little rolls make her very yummy :) She gets plenty of kisses!

She loves her sisters and smiles them. Blynn has gotten her to giggle more than we can. :) It makes me melt to hear both of them giggling at each other! Ava's sleeping habits have gotten worse. I had it down to where she would only get up once in the night. Now its several times. She is wrestless when she sleeps. Makes for long nights and even longer days!!

How can one resist those cankles!!! Seriously!! And teeny feet!!








She was helping make some fruit pizza and all she could have (when mommy was watching) was the fruit container.

She did start to take a pacifer which is very nice!
We dyed easter eggs. I was so glad I only got two dozen. Wasn't too bad. Just messy:)

Nice Tyler. Never thought I'd find someone who sniffs egg dye......lol!




While in Wyo, we had a little fun shooting clay pigeons and everyone's guns:)
Eli setting in his 30 ought six (however thats spelled? no gun lingo here)


Loving the teeny gun! Haha!!


Don't worry, he got whatever I missed!! Its okay to laugh at the stance. ;) Anything to try and avoid some major kick back. One of the shot guns did give me a nice bruise though!! It was worth it! (eating dust, and loving the WIND)


No Comment.

Lloyd's aim was pretty dang good. I don't think he missed much of what he was shooting at.


We did the Easter egg hunt at the HS. It was your nice Wyoming freezing wind weather. Fun huh?!







Cousins
Sweet Matty!


Hopefully I won't slack this bad and I will make myself stay on top of it!! Doubt it though. We will be moving very soon and things aren't about to change from being hectic :)

6 comments:

nina said...

I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Looks like you had a great easter, I totally skipped out on the egg dyeing this year, luckily the girls didn't notice!

Stacey said...

You have been busy!! I love Ava's cankles and her wrists....what beautiful girls you have!

Rach n Adam said...

Cute pictures!! I don't have a good memory either when I'm trying to catch up on my blogs! Looks like you had a nice Easter. I'm still sad you're moving... :(

Jem said...

Girls with guns are very sexy. ;) Boy do I NOT miss Easter egg hunts in Wyoming.

danielandjamaica said...

I thought your post was so cute... right up to the part where you mentioned moving. :( Not that I even see you that much...but just knowing you are here makes me feel like we're not alone. Plus I like saying, "Oh, I know this girl who can take your pictures!"
I can't belive that Elle is only a year older than Mya. I have hair jealousy issues. And I can't believe Ava is already 5 months old! Holy Cow! I guess I just think your kids age faster than mine! :)

danielandjamaica said...

HAHAHAHAHA! It's late. I thought that said Elle's 3rd bday... just re-read it was Eli's 31st birthday. Freak! I'm so tired... but everyone else is asleep and it's so nice to just sit here while it's quiet. I'd better go to bed before I say anymore stupider stuff....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz