Saturday, February 6, 2010

She's three months!!


(Hey Aunt Kac, we fixed your flower. :) We'll return it soon)

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is really packing on some weight :) We are so glad to have her as our newest addition in our family. She is loved!
* she loves to suck on her hands, fingers etc. (she hasn't quite found and hung on to her thumb or finger! phew!)
* She does scratch the crap out of her face, All the time, even if her nails are trimmed. I feel guilty when I put socks on her hands all day, but feel even more guilty when she scratches herself!
* Her lungs are very well developed. Can we say opera? (i thought she would be my quiet baby....)
* She smiles alot! I love it. Nothing is sweeter than seeing her smile.
* She coo's and "talks" a lot.
* She has a weird habit of looking at the top of your head.
* She loves to be held....therefore I never get anything done.
(and if she isn't being held, she lets me know it. wonderful temper.) Sometimes when she cries, it is really squeaky and high pitched.
* I love how she hears my voice and starts to look for me.
* Loves her baths, hates being dressed.
* She travels fairly well. (Not as good as her sisters, but it still works for me)
* She still won't sleep through the whole night. Leading me to say she is more of a cat napper. Majority of the time she will take a 5-15 min nap.
* She loves to just "snack". (must be a family thing?? "STOP EATING!!!" ) Or, loves me to just pacify her. Drives me crazy. Doesn't like the pacifer much anymore.
* She can down a four oz. pretty quick nowadays. :)
* For her grand finale..... She can put a grown man to shame in the flatulence department. Speaking of loudness, length..........giggle.........and of course, smell . ( She really embarrassed me in Relief Society. Everyone, including the teacher, who was teaching, turned and looked) :)
I couldn't stop laughing. What it is about gas that makes everyone laugh???
Ava, we love you so much. You have such a sweet little spirit and glad you are part of our family.

4 comments:

nina said...

She's so sweet, can't believe it's been 3 months already!

Lindsay said...

Too funny, we have a little "fart" too. Wow!! What a little sweetie. I am so glad you are all doing well.

Michelle Thompson said...

She is such a little doll! I have been wanting to hold a baby so badly lately. They are so precious. Jayson said he saw Eli and the girls at the park the other day and enjoyed his visit with him. We live in the same place and never see each other! Unreal!

The Edwards said...

Your Ava is such a sweetie! All of your girls are gorgeous!...and I feel like I say this every time I comment, but you take stunning pictures! I love them!