Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She loved it....

BLynn's 1st grade class went to the Dixie Igloo. She talked about it for over a week!! She was so excited to go she was up an extra hour early today. :) I signed up to help. It was so much fun. She had a perma grin the whole time! I was glad to go with her, and even skate too! (I was a little nervous. It had been awhile since I had been on skates) She did great for a first timer. I was proud of her! Her and one of her friends thought it was actually fun to fall down, so she did spend plenty of time on her rear end.
It was very comical to watch the other kids. Some had been several times and others, well, they hung on to the side and spent most of their time standing only to return again to their seat! One little girl was in tears. She was stuck half-standing and sitting hanging on to the side! She said, "I just can't do this!" I helped her for a little while, and then went and found BLynn. Some of the kids were going down hard! It made my butt hurt just watching! (oh, and for the record, I didn't biff it! YEAH!! :)









She really is laughing. I promise.





4 comments:

Jem said...

We've been there too. Lots of fun! Shes such a cutie!

Michelle Thompson said...

We went during Christmas break and Jayden started out shaky, but he keeps asking to go again. I wasn't as brave as you. I just watched and froze to death!

Stacey said...

What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you!! YOu are gorgeous as ever. Looks like a fun time!

Lindsay said...

You look so pretty, and you girls look like you are having FUN. It was fun to see you on your quick trip home. Catherine said you guys are moving back!?!? When!?!?! That is so exciting:)