Saturday, February 27, 2010

I don't know where to start.....

I didn't think I was this far behind. But it shouldn't surprise me cuz thats nothing new. I guess I'll just start with an outing. We went to our friends house the other night. We had a great time and lots of fun! The girls were so excited to learn that we were going back today. Anyhow, we came home and did the routine. I got on the computer for a minute, put it on the floor (shouldn't have? absolutely. Done it a million times? Yup.) and then called it a night. Being the last one in the living room (girls were already asleep) I headed to bed. So the next morning I went out and pulled open my lap top only to find the screen was partially shattered.
I wanted to cry. {still do} We have no clue what happened. What's done is done. My wonderful husband was quick to do his best. He rounded up the old monitor and hooked it up to my laptop. I am still able to use it. Its just stationary now :( Sigh....

Speaking of taking pics, when I went to take some the other day, I noticed my battery was almost dead. No prob, I'll go grab it out of the bag and charge it. But of course it wasn't there. Backtracking I realized I left it in Wyoming. Nice. Not surprised are you?! :) Thanks Claudia for sending it back my way....can't wait till it arrives.

But!!! On a much better note.... OH HOW I LOVE NAP TIME!!! Especially with her! She is our little angel. I soak in all the little noises and sighs she makes. Time seems to be flying by so fast. She is so precious. Oh how she just makes so much meaning to life. Don't get me wrong, the other two did too. I was always so excited for the next step and "firsts" to actually enjoy it all.
I love her little hands




She's so happy when she wakes up. All smiles!












Things have been pretty much the same around here. Ava did manage to catch another rotten cold/cough. Its so sad!! She still smiles though.
More to come.....
*Lost fairy
*Love notes
*I'm sure I forgot something.....

2 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

I'm so glad you guys have come over twice now!! It's been a lot of fun! We have missed you all these past months. So sorry about the laptop. :( Those pics of Ava are precious! Such a sweet little girl. :)

Stacey said...

I love the new look your blog has! Ava is getting so big....she is a little princess. YOu have gorgeous girls!!