Tuesday, February 10, 2009

7 Things

7 things I can do:

1. play piano
2. make people laugh...... at me. When I'm not trying. :)
3. eat. lots.
4. design web pages
5. draw....
6. take pics
7. procrastinate

7 things I can't do:

1. Cook very well.
2. fly a plane.....yet.
3. remember
4. can't get enough of my girls' drawings. there are thousands! no joke!
5. walk in anything other than flip flops.....and i still have problems
6. play violin
7. speak another language.

7 things I say often:

1. I love you
2. Will you just mind?!
3. Are you kidding me?
4. What.
5. No.
6. Your funny
7. gall!

7 things I love about Eli:

1. He treats me like a queen
2. Includes me in everything he does.
3. The massages "just because!"
4. He is simply AMAZING
5. He is unbeliveablly great with our girls! They love him SO much!! He is their BFF
6. He will do whatever it takes to provide for our family, oh the sacrifices!
7. He makes me laugh all the time. (even when I don't want to)

7 favorite foods:

1. mexican....anything with cilantro
2. Dr.Pepper/pepsi
3. chocolate.....is that a food?
4. fruit
5. chicken
6. prime rib
7. broccoli

7 people I tag:
1. Catherine
2. Mandi
3. Rachael
4. Lauri
5. Heather
6. Aubrey
7. Whoever else would like to do this!

No comments: