Friday, October 16, 2009

Update.....

Can't believe its been so long since I posted! I went to Wyo and Catherine had put together a great baby shower for me!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! You are the best!! :) My mom took pics, but I don't have them yet. Thanks to everyone who came!
We had enough excitment on our way home. It was an adventure like always. The girls did really good though.....I only wanted to strangle one of them once!!!! :) Haha!! They surprise me how well they can handle long layovers, cancelled, missed or delayed flights, and standby all together! Too bad their mother wasn't the same!! I'm so blaming this on pregnancy!!! But thanks to great family helping us get to where we needed to go at the most inconvienent times!! (4:30am in a blizzard or middle of the day trek to Billings. Who needs to work??!!)

Um, I've been trying to find projects to keep me busy and help pass the time away. I have less than three weeks left and its dragging badly. I made a blanket for Ava. Sad thing is it only took me a couple minutes to sew it together. :( So looking for more things to do!!!
Today my friend and I got together to make some freezer dinners. I was more than happy to let her pick a menu, she is a great cook! We made 2 of each dinner and we ended up with 6 different dinners. This will make it so nice after we have Ava and i'm not in the mood to cook! :) Thanks a ton Alysia, your the best!! I owe ya! It was a great time though!

Speaking of Ava, things still look good. We scheduled the c-section for the 3rd. So i'm really looking forward to her coming!! With the RSV, and H1N1, the girls aren't allowed to come into the maternity ward to see me. At least they will be able to see her outside through the window :( kind of bummed about that, but oh well. They even told us no kids can accompany us to the doctor anymore, and if I am sick I have to be quarinteened at my visits! BUT!!! Today while we where making dinners, Alysia's sister called to say she does indeed have the swine flu! The doctors told her that there are a TON of people that have it here. Nice.

Blynn is still doing really well in school. She is still trying to adjust to the all day thing. Makes her a very tired, sensitive girl!! :) Elle is still bein Elle. :) She loves having her dad here! Its pretty cute to listen to her "agenda" of things to do while he is home!!

Oh! Maybe someone who reads this will have some info for me! Our tv is having some serious issues. Elle told me that it just keeps turning off. Or course I was like "whatever". But the other day we were watching a movie and it did indeed turn on and off by itself, several times over the course of the movie. Doesn't freak me out, just wondering what in the sam is wrong with it!!! It has been doing this all times of the day or night. And it changes channels by itself too..... sigh. (its not that old either!) Any comments besides its freaky? Eli and I had a good laugh cuz Mark, Michael, and I used to use a universal remote and go change peoples channels or turn them off/on!! :) Sorry Croy's!! :) haha!!!! I have to admit it was very entertaining! The reactions where priceless!!!

Well I am off to soak my feet before they swell 10 times their normal size!! :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is what my suggestion was going to be about the t.v. Check and see if Mak and Mike were in town;) How the last few weeks fly by for you:)

Stacey said...

Hope these next few weeks fly by for you!
I love the name you picked!!

The Leithead Family said...

What the freaky heck is up with the tv??? Too funny. I hope everything goes well the next few weeks. Stay home and don't get sick!! Hope it goes quick. Love you! :)

Kimberly said...

It was so fun to be at your shower! I hope you all stay healthy! That's a great idea to make dinners ahead of time...I'll have to remember that! That is weird about your TV! Best of luck!!

nina said...

I remember when Mark used to tell me that you guys did that. You all are so crazy ;)