Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Farm and pumpkin carving....


*post note* Eli made me put some in of myself.......so blah!!!

Go figure.....these are all backwards again! :) Last night we took the girls to Staheli Farms. Both of the girls have been there on field trips and loved it. They have rides and stuff for the kids to do. It was really cold when we woke up that morning but Elle insisted on still going when Blynn got out of school! So, after my doc app I grabbed some hot chocolate and we headed out!!


The end of the night carving their pumpkins. ( VERY EMOTIONAL time!! I was in the other room for a couple of minutes and came back out to drama and tears! Green spots on the back of one pumpkin...made it ugly you know! And a messed up face drawn in permanent marker! :)



VERY COLD!!!











Finding their pumpkins













Brrr!


Redneck trampoline....with a rope.


Blynn on the swing



Going down the slide into the corn


Nice dismount.
Slide

Fun ride! The kid driving took off going 9-0! Good thing they know how to hang on!!






Petting the animals

Dad misses his boys back home :(




5 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

How fun! So glad the girls got to go...even though it was cold!! You all look great - yes, even you!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes on my blog - so sweet of you. Although, in my opinion, no picture of myself is a good picture. :) :) :)

Stacey said...

Great pictures! Your girls are sooo sweet. Glad you had fun even though it was cold. You look wonderful!

Kimberly said...

Wow what a fun day! It looks like you had a great time even though it was cold! I know you don't want to hear it, but you look great in those pics!! We're so excited for you! Take care!!

Rach n Adam said...

Such a cute family! Good for you, posting pics of yourself! haha...I have no pictures of me pregnant yet. You look great! :) We miss you and I'm so excited for you to have that sweet baby next week! Let us know if you need anything... (I'm serious about that)

Brook said...

Looks like lots of fun!:) Good luck with your baby!:)