Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today

Well I finally have some pics to post! Eli gave us a reason to blog :) This morning we had another doc app and everything looks really good. Elle got to hear the heartbeat. It was pretty cute to watch her reaction. We have tentatively marked our calendars for Ava's arrival on November 3rd!! We are getting closer!

Then after our doc app Eli took us on a little flight around town. Elle is pretty funny. She said she didn't want to get in the airplane. But as soon as we got on the tarmac, she sprinted for the plane and got up on the wing ready to get in! :) So we called this Ava's first flight (with Eli piloting of course) We missed Blynn!

Some pics of our day. In no particular order of course!


Me looking pretty fat and Elle (I seriously don't feel THAT big!! But pics don't lie! :) haha!)

Coming in for landing

Getting all buckled up ready to go!

Flying over our house!! Yeah!



Staheli's corn maze


Looking pretty cute! She's a natural!



**couple funny things the girls said lately**
We went swimming yesterday and came back and was showering when the girls were fighting over something in the bathtub. Then a min later Blynn starts screaming bloody murder and hollers for Eli. He didnt get in there fast enough for her likes. When he got in there she said,
"Why didn't you come when I called you?!!"
Eli responded "I did. I thought you where fighting again."
She said, "I have bubbles in my eyes and I was sreaming louder then my fighting scream!"
Wherever they come up with this stuff! :)
* * * *
Blynn has loved being a big girl going to school all day, but I think that it has definately taken its toll. She gets so tired! She is still trying to be able to do fun stuff all day like she did in the summer. The other day she was so tired and was in tears about not bein able to go do something fun when she said,
"I never get to do anything fun anymore! I just have to sit at my desk ALL day!!"
* * * *
Elle is in a wonderflul stage where she is brutally honest with others. Not a bad thing right?! WRONG. It can be embarrasing!! She was sitting on the couch the other day watching a movie. Greg was over and had fallen asleep next to her. He is a snorer. Enough said?! :) He started snoring and it was really loud. I happened to walk through the living room at the moment where she looked at him and said,
"Greg. Stop snoring!! Its annoying!!"
(of course he was unconscience, and didn't hear her. But now his name is Mr. Snorer.) *sigh*

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the name Ava, very cute! You look adorable, I hope you are feeling well!

Rach n Adam said...

Cute pregnant pics! :) Can't believe you only have 2 months left! So exciting!! Looks and sounds like you are all doing well! We still miss seeing you guys! :)

Lindsay said...

Sheesh girl, you look adorable. I don't allow pictures after about my 6th month because I just get scared when I look back and see myself;) Looks like you are having fun!

nina said...

Kristin, you look so good! It won't be long now at all. I'm getting excited for you guys. It's so fun having a new baby in the house.

danielandjamaica said...

That reminds me of this one time my sister took Haleigh to pick up a prescription and they had to wait so Haleigh sat by this older lady who asked her a few questions, name how old etc. Then my sister got ready to go and said, "Come on Hay, let's go" and the old lady said "bye" and Haleigh said, "bye" and jumped down from her chair and then turned around only to say, "oh yah, and your missing some teeth!" SO GLAD I MISSED IT! :) Michael did freak out once at the store when we saw a guy in a wheel chair with no legs... he started yelling that someone had STOLEN that guys legs! :) I was there for that! :) Have fun!
And we seriously need a family picture soon. I will call in a week or so I think Michael has a Thurs. with no football, are Thurs.'s still good?