Monday, September 21, 2009

So glad!


Yea! So glad to have this task accomplished!! The pears look pretty good, and taste pretty yummy! My girls love pears over peaches so hopefully this ought to last them a week or two!! :) (they seriously would eat these all day every day!) Eli thinks we better get some more. But, next time, I'll wait till he is here to help * not wait till the middle of the night to start doing them * stand straight up at the sink (killer back pain!!) * find even softer, cushier shoes! :) haha!
The kitchen is one sticky mess, there was water dripping from the ceiling (I needed an umbrella), It was like a furnice in there! Thanks to Eli for leaving his pretty comfy shoes. My feet needed them!! Glad to be done.....this go around!

3 comments:

Bagleys said...

Way to be!!! I haven't tried pears yet, but I do LOVE canned pears. We've only tried peaches and jam...lol. :) Good job!

The Leithead Family said...

Aaaahhhh! I am totally amazed that you would even attempt a task like this all by yourself! You are a trouper...those poor feet of yours. :( Tell the girls to take it easy on the pears...they better appreciate every bite of those babies!!! And, oh how i wish I was there to help you eat those cinnamon rolls you're making...

nina said...

Way to go! Hey, just out of curiosity how much would you say it cost you to do all those pears? I'm just curious if I should go to the trouble to can things or if I would spend close to the same if I found some really good deals. Thanks.