Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday!!

She is 5!!!! She waited for this day for a long time! She woke up this morning in good spirits and couldn't wait for her party after school! She asked for a Hannah Montana party. So I thought that it would be fun to try a fondant cake. Um, not so much. I made my own fondant and somewhere along the way, something went wrong. But no need to fear, Eli came to the rescue and rescued the fondant. I was ready to head to Costco!! ;) The girls help make it and had fun with it, so I was happy. Elle liked it, so I guess I had a winner!!!
We had a large....r party than planned. :) With about 20 little kids crammed into our small house it made for a loud, crazy party. Elle got a lot of neat and fun toys. Thanks everyone who came!!! Elle we love you tons and can't believe its already been 5 years since you joined our family. Love ya lots!!! :)





(Catherine, the apron worked fabulous!! I spilled my pop all over myself and the apron took the grunt of it!! Thanks!!! Its awesome!)



Opening her fun presents

Too bad I couldn't fit all the kids into the picture!!

Little game of musical chairs..... poor Elle was the first one out!! :(

Some pin the tail on the donkey




Posing with dad!

Surprise visit from Hannah Montana! ;) ;)



Egg race



Eating some cake and ice cream....... outside!! Complete with purple kool-aid :0 Ya glad it was outside!

Blowing out the candles


The b-day girl! Thanks everyone who called, sent balloons, helped and did gifts . She loved it and it made her day so special! THANKS!!!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Elle!! She is such a pretty little girl! Looks like she had a ball.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Kristin....
Just a question....Stacey and Kara's blogs are private, and you can still see what they have posted. I can't see it on my blog. Is it a setting I need to change? If you know the secret, I would love to know;)
Looks like the party was a blast. The cake is so cute...better than Costco!!!!

The Leithead Family said...

The cake turned out really cute, Kristin!! Yay for you! And where the heck did ALL THOSE KIDS come from????? Did you have a headache after all was said and done?? :) I'm glad her 5th birthday turned out to be such a success! Happy B-day kiddo! We love you!!

Shawnee said...

Wow, just call you Betty, Martha, and the hostest with the mostest. You are an amazing mom. Glad she had a good one.

nina said...

Wow, look at you. Nice cake. I've always wanted to try one, but still never have!

Jules said...

Holy Cow! I want my next birthday party at your house! The cake was awesome, loved the apron, and who gets Hannah Montana at their party? Seriously! ;)