Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wyoming in a blur

We have been in Wyo for..... last part of June and most of July. It was fun to spend time and be with the family. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone!! The pics are in no particular order, of course.
The girls and their fireworks. One of the only times I have a pic of all four looking in the same direction :) .....with no blur!
Oh, and I can't find the pics, but Blynn lost her first and second teeth!!! Finally! The permanent ones had already come through behind. She made quite the hall on those two teeth!!! :) The girls spent endless hours jumping on the tramp, swinging (whoever would push them!), swimming, and other activities! (Little side note about the swinging. A while back I was making a list of all the things I needed to get ready for a trip. Blynn saw my list and she has been a list maker ever since. So fast forward to this trip, and we find a paper on the kitchen table of Blynns. Its a list. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it had all the girls' names and activities she wanted to do. Then at the bottom was grandpa's name......pushing them on the swings :) I thought that was pretty cute. She had to nominate someone.








Blynn floating at Horseshoe Bend. :) Gotta love the brown water!




Smores one night at Bob's pit. (HAD to put this one one for Tyler's sake! Kari, please show him my awesome shot of him :) Thanks!)



The Pinata (however you spell it!!) at Eli's family reunion. It was great to see most all of his family again!!

Bob's Haka Dance he performed in the Follies. :) awesome skirt and paintings huh Bob!! :)
OH!! I almost forgot!! I came home for a doc's app mid all of this and found out what number 3 is!!! Yup....... it's another GIRL :) The girls couldn't be happier!! and we are excited too;)

5 comments:

avisiontoremember said...

wahoo! That will be so much fun! I love girls

Kari said...

haha Ty LOVED the picture :] I'm still laughing about it!!! Actually he's mad at you now! Hurry and get your butts back up here!

Rach n Adam said...

I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! Congrats on another girl! hehe...Adam is really hoping we have a boy this time! Let us know when you are home for a few days...we'd love to see you all!

Michelle Croft said...

Yea for girls! They are so much fun. Although I will say I enjoy not having to do another child's hair.

Brook said...

looks like lots of fun!:) You have cute cute girls- and I'm sure this one will be just as cute:) Congrats!