Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

First family pic.....in a long time!!!

Cheeser
Poser

such nice people willing to move out of the way... :)


We took the girls to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. Our plan was to go to the Draper temple open house earlier this year and we didn't make it. So being the last week of this one we finally did it! It was gorgeous! The girls liked it. I tried to get some good pics. So many people around. We'll go back sometime and get some more pics. We hurried back to the airport to see if we could get on a flight. Lucky for us we got on the first one we tried! We got there around four and the flight left a short 45 minutes later. (And it was nice to be able to go swimming when we got home :)) so hot.

7 comments:

Kari said...

cute pictures! i think it's time for you to come back now. it's pretty boring around here :]

Lauren said...

Could you guys get any cuter? Seriously what a DARLING family! Glad you got to go to the open house. Looks like fun!

nina said...

What a beautiful family picture! You look great.

Shawnee said...

I'm glad you were able to go. It is a beautiful temple. Lovely pics!

The Leithead Family said...

How fun! Glad you were able to make it! I'm with Kari...when are you coming back?? Miss you!

avisiontoremember said...

You still look great! Oh ps huckleberrys are on and I have heard that they are huge this year cause of all the rain so you should come up here to pick them with us :)

JENNIFER said...

I can't get over how beautiful you and your girls are! AH! Jamaica and I took her kids up to the open house and they loved it! I wish I was in Alaska it's way too hot here! I hope you are having a good pregnancy! It's another girl right!?