Friday, December 12, 2008

Massive Catch-up




Well our Thanksgiving went well! We enjoyed going to Wyo and seeing everyone again! The weather wasn't too cold either....so we really fared well;) I didn't take one picture. Disappointing, yes. I did take some of Jaelyn's blessing though. We ate too much food, which was expected! I came back and seriously gained some more rolls......not a good thing.

Catherine and I managed to get one project done.....the girls' tutus. They turned out so cute!

The day after my mom and sisters did try a trip to Billings. We didn't go early! If fact we didn't leave till 1pm-ish! (which is the norm :)) We had a great time! I had a blast with them and hope we do it again soon!! Eli helped his brother Isaac do his tile and set some cabinents. I did get to help do the hard part a couple of nights.....lets just say I was very sore!
On the way home we decided to go north and around to Idaho Falls to see Bobbie and Dillon. It was fun to hang out with them again! They had more good food! (Thanks for the awesome salsa by the way!!) We were almost to Salt Lake when it dawned on me that they did the lights on Temple Square! We had to stop! It was pretty chilly, and very crowded!! We wanted to go on a carrige ride, but decided to keep our $50!! Poor Elle was extremely disappointed!! It was sad. But it was very nice to come home to a clean house and our own beds!! .....but we are looking forward to going back soon!!! :)

2 comments:

avisiontoremember said...

I am so glad that we got to see you. It is our turn to come see you guys. Talk my husband into it would you! I am glad that you guys made it safe.

Lundberg Family said...

The lights at the Temple are beautiful! I have always wanted to see them. I wish we would have gone when we lived in Idaho it is much closer! Your girls are getting so big. It is fun to see your blog and hear how you are doing! Happy Holidays