Thursday, December 11, 2008

Husband tag


Husband Tag!


Thanks Kara! This was a neat one!




1. Where did you meet your husband? Umm, can't really remember. Just remember growing up neighbors!! For as long as I can remember!! It started at Northwest. Institute! (funny story, My mom was on my case about calling him etc. He talked in church after he got home from his mission, and she was all over it. I was thinking he was out of my league, so do you know what I did? Asked an ex's of his, mother, in casual conversation, if she thought her daughter would date him again!!!!) I thought it was funny, not long after that we were engaged. Ya, did that sound like I was asking persmission or trying to find out???


2. How long did you date? Not very long. Started dating in May of 01, and he proposed the last day of June.


3. How long have you been married? 7 years


4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing really surprises me. It's so his nature to do nice things for everyone! But he does do breakfast in bed, little notes on the mirror, and makes me smile when I don't want to! ;)


5. What is your favorite feature of his? Eyes!! I love his shoulders and arms! Wierd I know, but thats hot :) Too many others to name.....


6. What is his best quality? Patience and ability to touch anyone. He gets the "more challenging" students at work.


7. Does he have a nick name for you? Babe, Hottie.....ya I'm not partial to the last one.....


8. What is his favorite food? Likes all kinds, chinese, taco salad, he's definately not a picky eater! pb cookies :)


9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball


10. When and where was your first kiss? I'm thinkin it was at his house watching the Emporers New Groove ...... hahaha!!


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies together. Play softball, be outdoors, of course flying! just being with one another is awesome!


12. Do you have children? Yes, BLynn 6, Elle 4


13. Does he have hidden talents? Yes.


14. How old is he? 29!


15. Who said I love you first? That one I can't remember, It was mutual. I'm thinking it was probably him.


16. His favorite music? Does NPR count? :) haha! There's nothing wrong with that! He likes country and anything non repetative, loud, etc....


17. What do you admire most about him? How selfless he is. He is constatly doing things for others. Including us! We are his priority. He has an extreme amounts of patience (thanks Claudia, I know thats where he gets it from!!) No one works harder than he does, and he still finds time for us.....always. There isn't one day that goes by that he tells us he loves us, numerous times.......k, I have to stop there, I'm bawling :) Amazing guy. And he's mine.


18. What is his favorite color? Probably blue or green. He's kind of like me, no real preference!


19. Will he read this? Yes.


I tag Bobbie, Nina, Jem, Shayla, Nicole, Jackie, Rachel and whoever would like to do this!!

No comments: