Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wa-Hoo!!! Celebrate!!!

I LOVE this pic! He is waiting for the examiner to come back with the certificate. What a hottie! :) (Even though he is exhausted, starving, and sleep deprived!!!) Our view.....
First left seat flight....."St. George traffic this is Skyhawk 172 Golf Wiskey taxiing to runway 2-0...." Haha!!



Eli couldn't have described this pic better......"I look like Clark Kent ready to rip off my shirt..!!!" Love it!!
















I love this guy! Left seat baby!!





Wow! I am so pumped!! Eli took his final test yesterday and PASSED!!! He is officially a CF-II and can teach any phase! I was so excited for him! We are over this hump!! NO MORE TESTS!!! He called about 6:30pm and said he was done and asked if I wanted to fly back to Cedar with him to take the plane back. I was so excited! Catherine took me up to the airport and took our girls with her! (Thanks Catherine!!!) I was so excited.....I know I said that already, but seriously, I can just can't explain how stoked (yes stoked) I was. Eli had a surprise for me too.....he handed me a log book and told me to look at the first page......where MY name was!! Wha-hoo! MY LESSONS ARE STARTED!!! I flew back to Cedar!!! It was so crazy and nerve-racking at the same time!! I was his first lesson! Anyhow the flight back was good, and the landing was a little crazy, but it was fun! Wow what a time! He starts his student tomarrow, so here goes the never-see-my-husband part again. He teaches 6 days a week. I hope you enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats, Eli! That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. Kristin, how fun to have your hubby teach you to fly! You guys should fly to AZ sometime and see us! So glad that everything worked out for you all. Wahoo!

Dor@ said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Linda said...

Way to go! What an accomplishment for both of you. I couldn't be prouder.

avisiontoremember said...

You guys are so CUTE! I love your pics! I am so excited! Congrats Eli (and Kristen for making it too :)

adamsfamilynews said...

That is awesome and exciting!!

Michelle Thompson said...

Congratulations ELI! We are so happy for you both. What a relief and another big leap towards your future.