Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not much here...

We are sooooo boring! The girls and I are anyhow..... I wish I had something to post about, but nothing ever seems worth blogging about! (I'm not sure how many people even read this!!)
Eli's school (NPA) just told him that he will be starting the next and final phase. Weird. They usually let you teach private and commercial to a couple students then let you get your double II after. They have something up their sleeve.... thats what we are thinkin anyway. There are two other instructors that have been waiting for a while now to take the double II, but they are jumping Eli and Derrick up ahead of them. We know they want Derrick to go to Florida, but Eli told them it isn't worth relocating us at this point too.... i guess we will see. So he is beginning to study and cram to take the first of a couple tests as soon as possible. He just finishes one thing to think he can relax for a minute then there is always something that comes up! Poor guy!
I had Derricks little girl for a day then overnight. She was so good. Amiellia is 20 months. I have Anastyn and Matty more now that Kyle is in Wyo.....They are always fun to have around. They are growing up so fast!
BrookLynn and Elle have been in hogs heaven with all their little friends in the neighborhood. There are a ton of them! Today they had a little tea party. It was so cute how Blynn was so excited! Some of the little girls made invitations and dropped them off. I don't know how many times I heard "Is it five o'clock yet mom!!!!" They can't get enough outside time even in the 100+ weather! Our pool is back in operation again so it'll be good to take them!
Oh.... one more thing. Very disturbing to me. Our justice system has failed us again. My grandparents had their home broken into several times over the last while. Medication and money were stole on several occasions. After a "sting" was made (thanks to two of my uncles) the guy was caught. There was a court date today (after MANY were rescheduled for who knows what idiotic reasons) and it was supposed to be a preliminary hearing. Come to find out it was the final hearing. The guy gets a slap on the wrist. Probation. Thats it. Maybe I have no heart or compassion towards this guy......but it just said "for all you druggies out there, the consequences for breaking and entering, stealing, etc., don't worry you will get no time, no punishment for these actions!" What do you think?

3 comments:

nina said...

Yeah, I agree that is totally ridiculous. I went to turn in my ex several times for drug use and paraphenelia and for breaking and entering my home. Did they ever do anything, No. They told me to stay away from him. Yeah, thanks I think I could figure that one out.

Geraldine said...

First, I love reading the day to daya things you and your family do. Sorry to hear about the break-ins that must be fustrating.

Kristin said...

I love to read tons of blogs, yours included! It's so great to feel a bit more connected to all the old clan from Lovell. Sounds like you and yours are doing great! That's so exciting about Eli's flight school. I never knew that's what he was doing.
About the steamer...it is fabulous. I haven't found a mess it can't clean yet...but the nail polish incident tops that list!