Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wyoming

Well last week we flew back up to Wyo again! It was fun to chill and hang out with almost the whole fam....Cole and Eli couldn't make it, which was sad! Eli hasn't been able to go back for over a year! After school he will though!
We stayed busy pushing the girls on the swings, jumpin on the tramp. etc! The girls couldn't cram in enough of freedom running around everywhere! they loved it. Grandma took them for wagon rides and spoiled them rotten! BrookLynn even had the wonderful experience of getting her first (and hopefully last!) tick.
One of the best parts of the whole trip happend right before we left! Eli told a couple of days before we left that if I sold my motorcycle I could buy the camera I wanted! I was SO pumped!! I put it up on ksl and craigslist. The NEXT day a guy called from Cedar. Same day we washed it up and got it ready and took it to Cedar! I couldn't be more excited! Our Best Buy didn't have the camera in stock but the Vegas one did!! So on the way to the airport we stopped and got it. I was able to start practicing how to use it..... I LOVE IT! I do have a ton to learn though.......



Still jumpin when its stormy!


We need a ladder......




So goofy!



Enjoying grandmas treats!





Flying on the tramp



































4 comments:

Kara said...

Your pictures look beautfiul! Did you end up getting the Canon Digital Rebel?
I'm glad that you had a good time in Wyoming. To me, there is nothing better than going home.
So jealous of your garden. I can't wait until we can have one of our own too.

Shawnee said...

I love the pictures! It's amazing what a good camera will do. BrookLynn's hair is so cute short. Sorry we're never at home at the same time. I am moving back in August for a year before grad school. Maybe I'll get to see you sometime then. Love you all!

Kristin said...

What fun to visit home! Your girls are so cute. They remind me of your sisters, cause that's the age i remember them! It's fun to see your blog and see how you are doing.

Geraldine said...

Wow! I loved the picuters. I wish mine looked that good. I enjoy reading your blog and learning what you are all up to. Love Aunty Geraldine