Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not much

We are pretty boring around here. Or might I say that haven't done anything out of the ordinary lately....my camera is kind of retarted right now so I don't have pics of anything.
Tonight Eli and I were able to get a quick break away. It was a bit crazy because all of a sudden BLynn wanted to go with us. Then the excuses started flowing faster than the tears! "You don't go on dates with me!" "Don't you love me anymore?!" Pretty funny now....stressful at that moment!! Then Elle decided to start in. By the time we made it to Kyle and Catherines....needless to say there were lots of tears and leech-like children. I felt bad but at the same time, wasn't going to cave in.....this time. (BTW....Thanks a ton Kyle and Catherine!!! We owe u ton leaving them like that!!) We went to see "Made of Honor". It was pretty funny and we had a great time.
Lately, my girls have been spending more time on their heads than they do their feet!! No joke. every time I turn around....they are upside-down. Headstands like crazy....Its funny. BLynn is getting pretty good at it!
Tomarrow is BLynns preschool graduation. I think it is silly, but whatever!! She is totally stoked about it!! I love that something like that gets her so excited!! Speakin of excitement!... We will be headed back up to Wyoming for another visit! The girls keep asking if today is the day we go see grandmas again! they can hardly wait! I feel so bad that Eli can't go....again. ITs been forever since he's made it up there! He has to get ready for some big tests again! These are for his CFI rating. (Certified Flight Instructor) Then he will start teaching for the school to build up his hours....too much fun. He's pretty busy. I guess thats it till next time!

No comments: