Sunday, December 6, 2009

She's 7!


WOW!! I can't believe that my little girl is 7 already! Time has really flown! Seven years ago we were wondering when and if our little angel would really come. It took over 28 hours for her to finally make her arrival. And she still didn't want to come!
She is a blessing in our life. She is our sensitive one. Always looking out for everyone else, she has a very caring personality. BrookLynn we love you so much and we are glad that you are a part of our family!!! Love you Brookie-babe!!
She gets to celebrate for a couple days, so that certainly puts a smile on her face!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday BrookLynn!! She is a beautiful young lady. Hope she has a lot of fun celebrating!

The Leithead Family said...

Happy Birthday BrookLynn! It is always best to have your birthday over several days. That's the way I like to celebrate! We love you!!

LDA said...

Such pretty girls!

Kathy said...

Oh my, what a beautiful girl that looks so much like her Daddy. I so wish that we lived near each other again so that I could see the girls often. I miss your little family. I miss your Mom. I miss my kids. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Kisses to Ava please.
Hugs...