Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend! Kacee and Cole came down. We ate way too much candy and junk! But had a lot of fun. On Saturday we hurried out to an easter egg hunt at the park. We were late and missed the hunt, horrible I know.....my poor girls! They were so excited. BUT! (There's always a but isn't there!?) They had a huge blow up slide and jumper that the girls loved and then they played at the park for awhile. It wasn't a total loss??? We had bbq's and games which was way fun. Sunday we went to church. I was glad to be done with accompaning choir and a flute number with the junior primary. Yep, flute. I haven't played that thing is forever!!
We hid some eggs in the back yard for the girls. They found a lizard too! It was pretty funny, they weren't too sure what to think of it.
To top of the whole weekend......the girls got their hair cut! Elle has a cute little bob and BrookLynn chopped of all of hers.....I'm still in shock! She is going to donate it to Locks of Love. She loves it!
It was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What great pictures! I can't believe that your girls hair is short now! It is so cute! Kacee looks great, too! I'm glad that you had a great weekend. Flute huh? Yeah, I still have mine, too! :) Did you know that Joseph's sister is in Santa Clara?

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I love the new haircuts! Now they look more like mom.