Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mesquite

On Monday night Eli and I took off for Mesquite for a little R&R, Birthday, whatever we call it...it was a wonderful get away! We had a great dinner of Prime rib and king crab legs. It was so good! My favoritest part was the hour long swedish massage! It was the first time for both of us, so a little unsure of how everything was done it ended up great. I'll admit that mine was a little bit better than Eli's! He had a girl and I had a guy. She didn't do a very deep massage and Eli said she spent alot of time on the shoulder "bone"! The muscles inbetween his shoulderblades get really sore and he asked her to move in toward his spine but thought that she was rubbing a knot out or something!! Anyhow it was great and we both are looking forward to the next massage!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you got some away time! I love massages. They are so wonderful. Your prime rib and crab legs sound delicious...:)

nina said...

Oohh, how fun. I've never done a couple's massage, I'll have to try that sometime. I do love a day of rest and relaxation. I'm glad that you guys got to have one.

Mom said...

Way to go Kristin! This is great. Pictures make me miss you guys very much.