Thursday, May 12, 2011

As long as its been...

I still don't have a ton to write about. We've celebrated birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day etc etc.... I really should have SOMETHING to write about?? Everything around here is pretty low key. We are constantly going, but at some times I'm not really sure what it is that we are doing! :)

My new favorite picture! I love this one. The girls were actually excited to get their pictures taken. A had fallen asleep so she wasn't all that excited for pictures :) 2 out of 3 aint bad! The pictures of the girls on my wall (can't believe I'm admitting this!!) are from winter...two years ago! sigh. At least I got new ones tho!!! I took them so I could update Claudias wall :) But anyhow my main goal, which I've been trying to accomplish for 2 1/2 weeks now is family pictures! Between Eli's mixed up work schedule, his arm, and weather, its been miss. Every time! (Eli must have bumped his elbow hard enough to cause a severe infection (cellulosis) and has been trying to heal for two weeks now.



A actually enjoying a minute to watch some Tangled :) after her bath.





Chilling with her sisters







For the first time this year we "rolled" the eggs. It was fun:)


Orphan Elle :) (jk, I got to sleep in that morning so her hair was really quite something! And wardrobe. Oh well.... She had her special day at school. Grandma Marla, Aunt Kari and Gracie, BrookLynn and Eli and I were able to go. The class had nice things to say....heard a lot of beautiful's and cute's in the class' comments :) I have no problem expanding Eli's gun collection! Lol! She just smiled. We love our Elle! She adds a lot to our family. She is smart and likes to figure out things. She really enjoys relaxing.... lol.





We had a day where we accomplished a lot in our yard. It was a great feeling! There was a ton of clean-up, and de-junk-i-fying! Thanks to Isaac for letting us use his skidsteer, it made the work done in a fraction of the time! :) Hopeful we can start making the yard look great!! Ton of work ahead but its worth it!


E and I have been trying to train for our race....count down is like less than six week! Ah!! Between weather and a bad leg, I haven't got enough running in. It will be interesting!! :)



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Your girls are stunning!! Love the new photos and I can't believe how grown up they are. Time goes soooo fast!! Enjoy summer!