Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lagoon

Sorry if the last two posts didn't make much sense. Ava is teething and being a major pill so it was on and off for a couple hours just to do a post! :) We flew back to SL on Wed morning to go back to Lagoon. When we were coming out of the ticket line we ran into our friends from St. George! We had no clue they were going to be there. So we met up with the Edwards and had a busy day playing! The kids kept going going going! It was nice to be able to switch the kids so everyone would get a chance to get on a ride! We had a ton of fun. Now we are trying to decide what we are going to do next!
*I had to clarify this just for me.... I'm so confusing I don't even understand myself! Now thats bad....

1 comment:

The Edwards said...

I am sooo glad you came back to do Lagoon with us. We had a great time, our girls can't quit talking about it and have asked when your girls are coming for a playday everyday since we've been home....the baby pics you took are gorgeous! you did an amazing job!