Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tickled Blue!

We are so excited to Welcome Mason Beau Leithead (spelling is to be determined yet, i think) into our fam! Kyle and Catherine welcomed the first boy (grandchild) into our family this morning at 9am. He is so handsome! He weighed 8lbs and was 20in long. Congratulations Kyle, Catherine, and girls on your new addition!!






Its going to be so much fun with these two new babies!! (side note: Ava is not exactly thrilled with being dethroned. She has much to scream about when I held Gracie!!! I'm thinking she doesn't like her new cousins so much! lol)

6 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Yay!! Thanks for posting, I'm dying for pics and my Dad is so slow at posting any!! You're the best!

danielandjamaica said...

It's a complete baby fest up there! My goodness, now I know why you moved back. :) Don't blame you (especially as I sit here melting)
Your family picture is cute! It's nice to see all of you together, since it's usually just the girls! We'll be up the first week of Aug. so hope to see you. Jeanette's oldest is getting married so I'm sure more of our time will be spent in Lovell/Powell than Worland this trip. See ya then!

Stacey said...

Congrats on another addition!! He is a doll, just like Gracie! Lots of fun for your family. :)

Jem said...

Aaaaw. Babies everywhere! Robb and I should be grandparents anyday. I cant wait.

nina said...

Sooo cute, congrats! It will be cray having a little boy around. We are going through the same thing on Brad's side of the family, so far all grandaughters!

Linda said...

He is so cute I'm so excited for Cathrine and Kyle