Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little game of twister :)
She has been smiling so much lately and I love it! She will smile in her sleep and at anybody who looks at her!

Listening to Dad play guitar


Watching a movie with her sisters.



I love this pic!! She didn't like the camera. Cute face though!

Our life has been pretty boring lately. We have been doing the same thing day in and day out. Nothing too exciting. Ava is getting so big so quick! Hopefully I can post sooner than later about something more exciting!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the little half smile. Too cute!

Stacey said...

You have 3 gorgeous girls! You are blessed!

Gina said...

oh your girls are so beautiful....We need some new family pictures to put in our new home!!!! well I hope it will be ours we put in an offer in a home in hurricane not far from you guys!!!!