Monday, April 6, 2009

Rain!?

K, so i'm inside trying to pick up my nastyness of a house, when Blynn come runnin in. "Just grabbing ....the rest was undecipherable." So on her way back out she has her two old umbrellas. I just thought whatever. So then I start hearing this weird noise. Like something hollow dragging across the concrete. So I go outside to investigate and this is what I found..... my neighbor spraying the kids down with the hose!! ( the noise was him spraying his daughter when she had her raincoat on :)) The kids were having a blast! it was so nice today. The kids can hardly wait until the pool opens!! :)






9 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Spring! Great idea!

Kari said...

The last picture with all the kids and their umbrellas is so cute! Wish it was that nice here! Hurry up and get here! We're all excited!!!

LDA said...

Are you trying to make the rest of us miserable...so cute with the umbrellas!

Rach n Adam said...

That's funny. Especially the boys holding the pink unmbrellas!

Lundberg Family said...

Fun post! Looks like you have a great neighborhood! The girls look like they are having a blast...send some warm weather our way!

The Leithead Family said...

looks like so much fun! bring some fun our way, would ya?? see you soon! :)

The Edwards said...

What a great neighbor! FUN FUN FUN!!! The pics are so cute and I'm so totally jealous of the green grass and yard...all we have is a lot of rocks:(

nina said...

How fun, I bet the girls had a blast!

Sherine said...

so glad you're still going to read! I sent the link this morning. You're girls are beautiful!